Program: Jack Seifert, State Forester, Indiana Department of Natural Resources. Location: St. Mark’s United Methodist Church, 100 State Rd 46, Bloomington, IN 47408.
Welcome to the Rotary Club of Bloomington, Indiana
The 120 women and men of Bloomington Rotary strive to make a difference in our community and our world. Working together, we:
• Support Teachers Warehouse, which makes available basic school supplies to elementary school students in a four-county area.
• Raise money to provide scholarships for area high school graduates and Ivy Tech students.
• Gather food for Hoosier Hills Food Bank.
• Support Rotaract, a service organization for students and young professionals ages 18-30.
• Support Interact clubs, service organizations for high school students at Bloomington North and Bloomington South.
• Support a school and orphanage in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo.
To learn more about Bloomington Rotary, we invite you to explore our website. To learn about our service projects and about recent and upcoming speakers, check out our newsletter, Roundabout.
We hope that you can join us as our guest for an upcoming luncheon!
Contact the Bloomington Rotary Club:
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: PO Box 2026, Bloomington, IN 47402
Join us for our Centennial Gala on May 10, 2018
Bloomington Rotary Club turns 100 this year! Learn more about our Centennial Gala and register online.
Rotary and Polio Eradication: Why Zero Matters
Rotary inspires so many people to join together and help their community strive. Learn about the different ways people have become involved, and why Rotary was a perfect fit for them. We hope that you join us and get as much satisfaction from the work as those in this video.
This is Rotary
There are so many ways that we can help others and change the world. Rotary gives you the opportunity to join a team large enough to make a huge difference. Whether it be at a local, national, or international level, nothing compares to seeing the change you made and the lives you helped.