Dr. Ismailu Agbaje, medical director of rehabilitation services, Bloomington Hospital,”What everyone needs to know about stroke.” Frangipani Room
Welcome to the Rotary Club of Bloomington, Indiana
The 120 women and men of Bloomington Rotary strive to make a difference in our community and our world. Working together, we:
• Support Teachers Warehouse, which makes available basic school supplies to elementary school students in a four-county area.
• Raise money to provide scholarships for area high school graduates and Ivy Tech students.
• Gather food for Hoosier Hills Food Bank.
• Support Rotaract, a service organization for students and young professionals ages 18-30.
• Support Interact clubs, service organizations for high school students at Bloomington North and Bloomington South.
• Support a school and orphanage in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo.
To learn more about Bloomington Rotary, we invite you to explore our website. To learn about our service projects and about recent and upcoming speakers, check out our newsletter, Roundabout.
We hope that you can join us as our guest for an upcoming luncheon!
Contact the Bloomington Rotary Club at firstname.lastname@example.org